Pursuant to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws EU L 119 of 04.05.2016), hereinafter the GDPR, we inform:
- the administrator of your personal data is NANOXO Limited Company, ul. Marcina Kasprzaka 44/52 Warsaw, National Court Register: 0000621500.
- Regarding the protection of your personal data, contact the administrator: e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +48 22 378 48 30 or to the address given in point 1.
- We would also like to inform you that the personal data provided by you will be processed by Nanoxo sp. z o.o. in order to accept a contact inquiry, process the inquiry and provide an answer, pursuant to Art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f GDPR on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the administrator;
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and authorized entities involved in contact by the administrator;
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the business relationship;
- You have the right to request access to personal data concerning you, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to the transfer of data. You may withdraw your consent (if any) at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the withdrawal
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Warsaw ul. Stawki 2.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data may result in the inability to contact.